Become a Member
Your membership in NCJW/Cleveland connects you with a network of courageous and compassionate individuals who work together to improve the quality of life for women, children and families in our community, across the country and in Israel.
- Enjoy programs that keep you informed, educated and entertained
- Volunteer in community projects
- Make your voice heard on issues that impact public policy
- Enhance your personal and professional skills
- Meet new people, build new friendships
- Make a difference in our community, in our country and in Israel
- Annual Member $45
- Seasoned Senior (Age 80+) $35
- Young Advocate (Ages 18 to 25) $18
- Life Membership $350
Membership entitles you to receive invitations to a broad range of local events, programs, trips, workshops and the monthly electronic newsletter.
Life Membership entitles you to all annual member benefits and exclusive recognition in our NCJW/Cleveland bulletin.
Use the Online Membership Form to join NCJW/Cleveland or to purchase a gift membership for someone else. Annual and Life Gift Memberships are available.
NCJW/Cleveland is recognized as an organization described in section 501(c) (3) of the Internal Revenue code. Contributions to it are tax deductible to the full extent provided by the law.
Online Membership Registration Form
Please fill in the form to complete your registration.