HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, NCJW/CLE:
LET THE 125TH CELEBRATION BEGIN!
- Admire the new logo and tagline. Strong Women. Powerful Voices. It’s a theme that will play out the whole year.
- Participate in “ACTS OF KINDNESS” with the committee, performing monthly, kind-hearted activities for women, children and families whose lives we touch.
- Coming soon:
- Geena Davis, opening meeting star, to receive the first Powerful Voice Award
- Kent State Fashion Museum collaboration in the Winter Meeting – Headlines and Hemlines
- A new member Directory
- A Spring Gala with a celebrity star
- An historic NCJW/CLE hop on/hop off Bus Tour with live narration
- Temple outreach
HERE’S HOW YOU CAN PARTICIPATE IN JULY
ACTS OF KINDESS: ACT 1
The Committee is creating activities for 100 children and adults at the Family Picnic of Community of Hope (Our successor to The Open Table)
Date: Wednesday, July 17
Place: Lakewood Park, 14532 Lake Ave., Lakewood
Time: 5:30 pm – 8:00 pm
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED. Please RSVP to Susan Ringel, 216-392-7184. We will provide more details as they become available.
ACTS OF KINDNESS: ACT II
The Committee will take adult books to collaborative organizations with which NCJW works – based on their desires. Council Gardens is our first recipient.
We need adult books – classics, newer travel books, newer cookbooks, poetry books, newer non-fiction. Books can be gently used, and hardcover books are preferred.
LET’S CELEBRATE THE WHOLE YEAR LONG!