As health officials share more information regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19), NCJW/CLE understands the importance of keeping our members and community informed and safe. We realize the situation is evolving quickly and appreciate your flexibility as we navigate. To ensure the well-being of all and out of an abundance of caution for our community, NCJW/CLE will be putting the precautionary measures in place, beginning Friday, March 13:
- The NCJW/CLE office will be physically closed and staff will be working remotely until further notice. All calls will be forwarded and administrative needs will be addressed as usual.
- NCJW/CLE will postpone large meetings and events, until further notice. Online meetings will be held as needed
- Thriftique Showroom will be closed as we evaluate the situation. Phone calls are welcome. This decision has been made as a precautionary measure in the best interest and safety of our community.
- Warehouse donations are being accepted on Monday and Thursdays ONLY from 9:30-3:30. Guidelines as follows:
- Donors can download a donation receipt here: Thrifique Donation Drop Off Receipt for May 2020
The well-being of our members, volunteers and the community is our highest priority. NCJW/CLE will continue to closely monitor the changing effects of the coronavirus (COVID-19). As part of our continued commitment to the health of all our members, volunteers and community, we want to remind everyone to take all proper precautions put in place by the CDC.