RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP!
Your membership in NCJW/Cleveland connects you with a network of courageous and compassionate individuals who work together to improve the quality of life for women, children and families in our community, across the country and in Israel.
- Enjoy programs that keep you informed, educated and entertained
- Volunteer in community projects
- Make your voice heard on issues that impact public policy
- Enhance your personal and professional skills
- Meet new people, build new friendships
- Make a difference in our community, in our country and in Israel
IMPORTANT NOTE: LIFE MEMBERSHIP IS NO LONGER AN OPTION MOVING FORWARD.
- Annual Member $54
- Seasoned Senior (Age 80+) $35
- Young Advocate (Ages 18 to 25) $18
Membership entitles you to receive invitations to a broad range of local events, programs, trips, workshops and the monthly electronic newsletter.
Use the Online Membership Form to join NCJW/Cleveland or to purchase a gift membership for someone else.
We want to learn more about you! Fill out our membership survey here.
NCJW/Cleveland is recognized as an organization described in section 501(c) (3) of the Internal Revenue code. Contributions to it are tax deductible to the full extent provided by the law.
Online Membership Registration Form
Please fill in the form to complete your registration.