DONATE CLOTHING, HOME GOODS, ARTWORK, AND MORE to support Thriftique Showroom & Designer Dress Days.
Donation Drop-Off Location:
26055 Emery Road
Cleveland, OH 44128
Drop off Hours:
Mondays, Wednesdays & Thursdays, 9:30 AM – 3:30 PM
Donations are distributed to Thriftique Showroom, Designer Dress Days and other NCJW/CLE programming in the community.
- Women’s and men’s clothing
- Furniture (we offer free furniture pickups! Call 216-378-2264 to schedule)
- Home décor
OTHER NCJW/CLE PROGRAMS IN NEED OF DONATIONS:
Operation Warm Up
A program to gather and sort as many good-quality coats, boots and other warm winter items to be donated to shelters and social service agencies in need.
- New and gently-used coats for women, men and children
- Boots, hats, scarves and gloves
- New socks and underwear
Share What You Wear
A project creating personally-shopped, gender and size specific clothing and toiletry bags for distribution to children in need or in crisis locally through school and agency social workers.
Every child deserves dignity, confidence and normalcy. SWYW’s relies on donations to stock its closet with gently-worn or new clothing and new toiletries so that families in need have access to the basics.
- Gently-used or new children’s clothing; infant to teen sizes
- Toiletries/Hygiene Products – travel or full size
- Unused School Supplies
Contact SWYW at email@example.com or call Heather Schlang, 216-956-3021.
Building Bridges with Books
A project to stock and shelve books for Cuyahoga County schools in need of assistance to make their libraries of greatest use to students and teachers.
During the Pandemic, NCJW/CLE, in partnership with Cleveland Kids’ Book Bank, has taken 130 Little Free Libraries under its wings – auditing, consistently re-stocking and keeping them up to date and functional – so that kids can still take books, give books and continue to foster a love of reading, even in the midst of a Pandemic. This can all be done safely and contactless.
- Children’s Books in good condition, infant through teen/young adult
- Board Books, for infants and toddlers to hold and “read” safely
- Activity Books, unused coloring books, workbooks, paper dolls, sudoku books, etc.
Please contact Debbie Joseph (firstname.lastname@example.org)